We're Hiring: 2x Digital Content Creators
Wired Retail Group Ltd is the owner of Cosy Aromas, Craft HQ and soon to be other brands.
We specialise in the home fragrance market, producing and selling products such as wax melts, room sprays and bath & body products to homes throughout the country. We have experienced rapid growth over the past 5 years and are now a team of 17 operating out of a 10,000sqft warehouse in Ipswich, Suffolk.
We are looking for an exceptionally creative individual who loves all things social media. You will need to know how the various social media platforms work, and what types of content needs to be produced for maximum visibility, you’ll also need to be right up to date with the latest social media trends.
Your day-to-day role will involve taking photos and videos of every part of our business and creating entertaining and engaging content for all of our social media channels for all of our brands.
You will work very closely with our Head of Marketing, our Creative Designer and our product development team to plan campaigns around new product launches.
You will be responsible for increasing our engagement across all channels whilst increasing our followers and ultimately sales.
- Producing and repurposing content for our websites and social media channels.
- Will be producing face-on videos for social media, so will need to be confident in front of a camera. Will also include Facebook & Instagram Live videos.
- Grow our engagement across all social channels and obtain measurable results on how they are directly impacting brand awareness and ultimately sales.
- Plan out product campaigns and manage the development of all assets.
- Produce video content on a regular basis (we produce regular vlogs).
- Manage all social media channels and understand the best content to produce for each channel.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Understanding our customer demographics and being able to produce content, messaging and adverts to target them successfully.
- Building relationships with new and existing social media influencers.
- Continuing to look for new ways to promote our brands.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and analytical driven. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and willing to push boundaries to create marketing campaigns and assets to propel our businesses forward to outperform our competitors.
You will need to understand data produced through our marketing channels in order to ensure we are producing content our customers, and potential customers want to see, and which will convert them.
You will need to be confident in front of camera as you’ll be hosting live videos, as well as creating product demonstrations.
It’s important that you’re quick, accurate and efficient. We need to produce a lot of content across our brands!
You will ideally need some understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
What you will get
- Salary of £22,000-£26,000 depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Be part of a small team with a family mentality.
- All the training and education you need.
- Career growth opportunities - help us build the marketing team and grow with it.
- Free drinks and snacks.
- Free cuddles with Willow (our resident Border Collie).
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter, CV and an overview of your experience and examples of work.
The Interview Process
- Apply via email.
- We’ll have a video call to discuss in more detail.
- We’ll send you some products and a short brief for you to create a piece of content.
- You’ll be invited in for an interview and to present the content.
- You’re hired!
Leave a comment